Friday, July 07, 2006

Your part is to be what you'll be...

Alright anyone who has been coming here. I've decided I would like to get more people to come here. This decision is because I want criticism of the stories that I've put here. I don't really like them and I want to know what might make them better. I've decided that every Monday, I will post some kind of writing here. If you read it, comment, I don't care what you say, just say something. I'd prefer criticism and suggestions, but insults and mockery are welcome and encouraged, so are links to shock pictures, not goatse, tubgirl, lemon party, or harlequin fetus though (I've already seen those).

I'll be starting with this on Monday, I hope to post the first scene of the short story that is the final for my creative writing class. It should be 2-3 pages. Criticise away, please, I have to write 20 pages of it by the 28th of this month. There's the plan, if this is the first time you've been here check out the past posts for my previous stories. If for some reason you like it, link it to your friends, maybe they'll hate it and can give me some criticism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home